Sunday, November 16, 2008

I just called to say I Love You

I spend a lot of time on research and digging for truth. When I cut through all of it, only one thing really matters.........How much love do we resonate? Are we compassionate towards our human family and the world in which we live? Are we too busy for others (service to others) or is it all about me? (service to self)

As we move into the photon belt and our planetary system upgrades its frequency are we cognizant of what is going on or are we unwilling or unable to grasp the enormity of what is taking place? Do we realize that a major polar shift is upon us? Do we realize that the choice we make has profound consequences on a personal (individual) and a collective basis? Do we realize that it really does matter where we place our time, money, energy and focus.

I struggle with the bottom line message that I am hearing, from spirit, and it becomes quite clear that the message is choice. We must choose which polarity we are aligned with, positive or negative. Are we about power and control or love and compassion? Do we care more about money, our 401 k, the equity (or not) in our house? Or do we care about people that are hurting? The carnage being executed in our name, babies being blown up and families being left homeless because we turn a blind eye and allow our government to wage perpetual war?

It is time to take the blinders off........

I just called to say I love you............That's what friends for.............
Peace
RR


I just called to say I Love You.......

That's what friends are for.......

No comments: