Monday, October 26, 2009

We Are The World, We Are The Children, All Of Us

When we plug into the Source of all Creation we energize ourselves with a Power that transcends this dimension and gives us the ability to do the work that needs to be done. I believe we signed up for this age and the job we have been given to do.

If we need a friend call me.....lean on me when we are not strong and I will be your friend.....just call on me brother and sister, when we need a hand......lean on me.....I'll help you carry on.......We are the world, all of us......

I can remember the week I was first locked up for smuggling pot and hash, way back on January 15th 1985 and the song came out over the radio "We are the World" it lifted my spirits greatly.....

Right now we are hurting in the world...the economy, war, people left homeless in Iraq and Afghanistan....lets come together and love each other, lets make a better day, We are the World, We are the children, All of us.....

God is in each one of us....lets give some of His power to our fellow men, women and children...He has plenty of power to spare-give, lets give it away.........free and easy........call Me........call Me......

Love and Compassion-Light-Energy-POWER, "I am" is always available......

I stand ready, I Love you!

We can turn this ship of state around, one person at a time....lets start giving.......service to self or service to others...

Peace
RR

We Are the World



Lean on Me

No comments: